To serve the City and to build a community by providing the highest level of professional service, support, and vision while promoting business development, expansion, and retention with creative
partnerships, innovation and protection.
The Lindsay Department of Planning and Economic Development is one of the most pervasive entity’s in
the City. It is involved in almost every project as it follows City Council directives in:
- Supporting businesses, city services, parks, water, waste water and curb and gutter;
- Creating a better business community for the City;
- Participating in the sorting of forms required to establish business in the community;
- Encouraging interaction between the Chamber of Commerce; and
- Highlighting all the City can offer to business.